Skip to main content

Occupation Hazzard


     

Every once in a while when not taking or sucking on a hot dick, in between moments of dancing out for customers, when I’m not the center of attention that I have moments of clarity, moments of just how far this has gotten out of hand, and in moments like that I always recall  and ask myself; How did I get here? 

    It was weeks? Months? A year ago? Time is a blurry detail these days when I have so much more on my mind. I remember it clearly. I had applied for a local pub that had opened up a few months earlier and had exploded in popularity, almost never not stuff to the brim with business.  Dolly’s, what made Dolly’s so intensely popular was because it’s staff was almost 100% the hottest women you had ever laid eyes on, something about the ladies though was almost supernaturally hot as if they’d all been made in a lab to each be a solid 11 out of 10  

    The interview was for the most part completely normal, I’d applied for whatever spot they had needed me and to start I’d be working as a member of the clean up crew, the only particularly odd thing was that I had to sign an NDA. which felt weird for a pub, but I chose not to think about it. 

    My first day was simple, well it was supposed to be. I guess it was save for…

    I was sweeping the hallways in the back outside the locker room for the staff, when I happened to get a peek inside and while I would have expected to have seen women in various states of undress...I saw something a bit more different than I expected. There were still women in various states of undress but I saw men too..and my face flushed as they were wearing what looked like rubber suits, some of them earring them half way over their body, some up to the neck, and I caught one person sliding the head of a suit over their own and with a supernatural kind of fluidity I watched as the suit seemed to take on it’s own life like capacity the evidence of a large man inside completely vanished away inside as the new woman briefly stretched. 

    And I realised that was happening all over the entire locker room.

    I nervously pushed past the room, sweepin as fast as I Could, a mounting discomfort as I tried to not think about, ignoring a bulge in my pants from the naked women I’d seen, a bit conflicted from not knowing how many of them were real or just looked the part. 

    It was obvious why the NDA existed now, a pub with the hottest women in town and all of them were fabricated. If that secret ever got out it would be the end of the restaurant and everyone involved. In retrospect it was far bigger than I would have expected to get into and I probably should have gotten out then and there. But then again, if I did that I wouldn’t be living as happily as I am now. 

    I managed to keep myself scarce and out of the way, bussing tables quickly when I was needed, mopping the restrooms, and cleaning the dishes. 

    And then fate bent me over. 

    My boss had me cornered. One of the wait staff had a family emergency and would be gone for a few weeks. I was offered a spot on the wait staff with double the normal amount of pay plus tips since it wasn’t what I had applied to work. Saying no didn’t feel like an option…I really needed that money

    It’s funny how little money means to me these days, not that I have to worry about finances. 

    The start of my first shift I stood quietly in the locker room with the other wait staff, refusing to make any eye contact as I looked at..June. She’d be who I would be working as for the week

    June’s skin felt soft to the touch, the inside like silk and smooth warmness that felt inviting, as though she...it was trying to pull me in the more my fingers explored the interior. 

    I dipped my foot inside, pulling the leg up all the way until my foot felt entirely encased inside hers. Even with my previous experience seeing the wait staff squeeze into the suits there was still a strange uncanniness to seeing the skin fill up and become ‘alive’ somehow expanding but not beyond what would look correct for it despite my feet and my..well everything else about me being several times too bulky to conceivable fit inside with out bulging everything outward.. 

    And the feeling. The material instantly heated up to match my own body heat a sensation of nudity as the toes wiggled, a disorienting dizziness in my head as I could no longer feel the separation between where my body ended and the alluringly dainty foot begun.

    I heard someone yell at me to pick up the pace. And so I did to the best of my ability. Mirroring the action with my opposite foot and pulling them up to my hips the bizarre feeling only growing as her thighs swept up in my vision. 

    I carefully pushed my junk inside, a strange numb feeling as I felt it overshadowed by the strange sensation of emptiness between my legs. This was unreal!. 

    I felt on the verge of a panic attack as my hands continued, as if I  was in a trance, pulled up the rest of the chest, sliding my hands inside marvelling as I felt it flush with my own body weight in my hips and chest now as I pulled the slide upward, sealing myself further into my inevitable future. 

    Eventually I pulled over the rest of June’s face like a hood my unshaved face and bland facial features covered up by softness. Everything felt real. And to my understanding, functionally was really. 

    I quietly looked at myself in the mirror in my locker. It was like an out of body experience. Her hair framed my face perfectly as I looked at my eyes. An entirely different color, and jarringly enough all her teeth were perfect as years of poor hygiene had ruined my own. 



    One of the girl gave me an overly friendly slap on the ass, my posture snapping up right with a loud “eep!” 

    “Whats the matter June, never look in a mirror before?” The room echoed musically with the echo of my temporary coworkers. A blush burning on my cheek

    I finished dressing with the staff and headed out. 

    It was...shockingly easy to get into the role of pretty waitress. A nod here, a wink there, try to make sure I moved quickly to keep up with orders. And the eyes. Something about the way everyone looked at me. I hated being looked at normally, the center of attention made me feel gross from the judgement, but here? Here I was the center of attention because everyone wanted to stare at my ass, or my tits, or watch how my hips moved with my every step. It was surprising how easy it all came to me. I was told it was the suit. I often wonder how much of it was the suit. 

    At the end of the night I’d racked in hundreds of dollars in tips as June, my whole normal paycheck in a single night. I was shocked. This was….fantastic! Something about it made the heat in my legs become impossible to ignore. It had been slowly building and building all night long thanks to the casual flirting from both customers and my coworkers on top of being watched and looked at, but now I couldn’t help myself!

    As the last one in the building at the end of the night I let myself go completely, leaning back and moaning loudly as I dipped my fingers inside, hand squeezing on one of my breasts. It felt more intense than anything, the sounds echoing in the locker room egging me on and on. 

    Somewhere I stopped thinking of the separation between myself and June as my thumb found and pressed down on my clit. There was only me, my body,  my money, and the orgasm that built and built as I rode my fingers into an earth shattering orgasm that left me pressing hard into the bench, muscles twitching and me screaming loud enough that I hoped no one outside the building could be heard while I arched my back and pushed my tits into the air. 

    There was a sense of shock as I’d gotten off on being a paid bitch as I quickly pulled Julie off of me, going back into my normal street wear and rushing home. I wasn’t allowed to take her home with me..the skin, it. I couldn’t take it home with me as I tried to shake the whirlwind of thoughts out of my head with dinner, and then eventually breaking down and jerking off before bed. 

    I had weird dreams. But I didn't remember them clearly, lots of money and lots of eyes. 

    The rest of the week blurred as I continued to play the part of June. I was in love with the feeling of being a sexy waitress who got tons of money in tips. Eventually my boss called me out and told me I’d gotten so many comments saying that the customers seemed to favor me more than the other customers, and that I was actually surpassing the original June in requests to be their server. 

    I couldn’t help but blush as I smiled. I’d never been specifically wanted before. The thought sent a chill up my back as I nodded along, zoning out in the moment. 

    Another several days passed and I’d done something really bad. I snuck June home with me. I couldn’;t help it. I just needed to be sexy all night, just this once. 

My body ached as I pounded a vibrator in and out of my pussy for the first hour, losing my mind as I felt the heights this body could offer. Mulling over just how wonderful it felt as I realised just how much better June had it than me. She’d already made me what would have been a years worth of pay in the week I’d been her, and outside of taxes I’d get to keep all of it. 

A knock came on my door, it was  my next door neighbour, Tony.  I stared with wide eyes as he looked at me, I was barely dressed, a towel concealing my tits as I tried to fish for a response. 

“Where’s Kenneth?” he asked 

I mentally grabbed for the first thought in my head “He..is on vacation” 

He looked at me. Like, really looked at me. He tried to talk to me all casually as I stood there more or less naked, he absolutely had to smell the sex and sweat on me. 

Something in my head spun and I knew I couldn’t not go for this. 

I heard myself ask “Do you wanna come in?” it was like an out of body experience, but...definitely not an out of body experience as I took him by the hand and pulled him in, my towel falling off as we moved, but neither of us making any effort to pull away from him. 

My palm rubbed slowly against the bulge in his pants as I bit my lip, looking him in the eyes, breath caught in my throat as I tried to wrestle with the feelings in my head. Was I going to really do this? Could I even possibly do it and live it down? 

Tony made the call for me. And thank god. 

He grabbed me and pawed at my tits, the feelings making my legs buckle. This wasn’t like the times I’d explored myself alone. He was hungry. And I was the main course. 

I slowly began pulling his pants off as he tore his shirt away, staring up in awe at the muscles I’d never once looked at as a man. Now all I could think about was kissing my way up to his mouth to feel his naked form against mine. 

    He held his hand on my hair and pushed me forward, with an instinct that had to be June’s I kissed at the length, slowly making my way along the length as it rapidly hardened even more than it already was. 

    I took him in and swallowed, my skin blazing with arousal as I felt him take control, unable to hold back as I bobbed and glugged on his length, from that same intensely dominating instinct to fuck I shifted into breathing from my nose as my mouth and throat was assaulted with hot steamy dick. 

    He grunted with exertion holding back, and I stood up, guiding him back into my bedroom, bending forward “I want you in here babe.” I crooned tugging on my pussy lips to give him a view, shaking my ass in a tempting sway that I prayed drove him mad. 

    And it did. Oh thank fuck it did. 

I felt my tits bouce and rub into the bed spread, hot fire roaring through me with every thrust, as my neighbour unknowingly took my female virginity, unaware of how often we’d talked about mundane stupid bullshit like sports and politics just weeks prior. 

Every thrust hit me in a spot that rattled my very soul, the sensation of my skin continuing to tantalize and enthral me deeper and deeper

Kenneth? 

Every single moment I felt my pussy tense and squeeze around him, cumming more times than I’d ever thought I could, even with my own fingers. 

He kissed me like he was thirsty and I was the only source of water for miles and miles. 

“Yes! Yes! Harder! Fuck fuck!” I hissed and bucked my hips meeting him poud for pound and fuck for “FUCK YES!” I orgasmed again this time feeling him go over with me as I felt the long hard pulse of his cock inside me flowing over me like a roaring flash flood. 



I was definitely June now. 

Tony left as quickly as I could, slipping me a couple hundred to keep me from “Telling Kenneth he’d fucked his sister” I grinned knowingly as I took the money watching him walk off to his own apartment. 

Oh he’d probably empty his bank account to keep me quiet if he knew he’d actually fucked his male neighbour. 

Not that I’d be staying male for much longer. 

I continued to keep up the masquerade as “Kenneth” for another couple weeks, continuing to sneak the real me home at the end of my shifts. 

And then it all came crashing down. In a way. 

My boss called me to my office at the beginning of my shift. It was one of ever increasingly rare moments where I was the gender I had been born. I had practically hit the point where I was only ever “Kenneth” when I needed to be. 

June...real June was there. Or..the person who played the role of June. He’d finally got back and him and my boss were here to tell me one of two things. That I’d no longer be needed to serve as June any further. And second. My Boss knew I’d been stealing the suit and wearing it at home. Everything froze as I felt the panic of my secret coming to bare. 

“Calm down..we have something for things like this” he assured me. I would be able to still act as June. Which was a relief. 

Another long series of documents and paperwork and I was let in on the company's biggest secret, second to the strange magical skin suits of course. That on top of restaurants and pubs they ran a chain of strip clubs and brothels, and they would love to have June join on as a permanent staff member. 

I felt my male body flush with arousal. My cock growing hard as a rock for what would be the last time 

I had never signed a legal document faster in my life. 

    In a matter of moments everything was squared away and I was set for life. I let out a giggle that vanished inside what would become my true self, feeling them zip it up securely before my boss did some strange series of hand gestures that suddenly made my whole body tingle, and before all of our eyes I felt the suit seal tight permanently around me, a sexually charged groan escaping my lips as I felt Kenneth locked away inside me for good. 

We celebrated as you would expect. Me sandwiched between my boss and the original June, their cocks sawing in and out of my pussy and ass, getting me prepared for my new career. 

Eventually Iwas set off to the Brothel. My apartment moved closer to work now as I luxuriated in the sensations. I danced, I sucked, I fucked.

All the occupational benefits I could ever ask for. 




---

This story took a bit longer than longe, but I feel especially proud of it. Part of me hesitated to write it as "body suit" is kind of a dirty word as of late (again, if you know, you know, but if you don't it's a digression), but the idea was strong and wouldn't go from my head. So I dedicated to it. I worry it's a little rushed. as I always do. but hopefully it's hot and exciting. 

And I owe no small amount of credit to Evie for giving me feedback while it was in development. That lady is the best 

Also, if you hadn't already noticed. I opened a ko-fi on the side. If you're feeling generous, consider a donation? no guilt if you don't though.   

Comments

  1. Loved it Rosie, Kenneth's gone and June's here ready to live her best life, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first person narrative and one I've been eagerly been waiting to read. A really hot story babe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Zipper.

 So breaking from the norm and putting the Author's note at the start.  As I said in the author notes in the last one this was originally the first version of the last story.  to put it bluntly, I'm not sure this story is even good, or at the very least I've had a lot of doubts about the construction of it. However, that said I also don't feel good about just letting it sit in my google drive gathering dust either.  It's an imperfect story with a lot of building and a rushed ending, but I think flaws and all someone might like it regardless.  Again though, no pictures. 

Fit Bitch Resort

 “This…this isn’t right” Derek thought as he felt the arousal course through his body, feeling the eyes on him as he lounged at the pool   “Here you are Ms. Dia,” someone said offering them a drink and a bottle of tanning oil. She smiled and took both. Dia was the name they kept insisting on calling him. Derek kept finding himself feeling dizzy when he thought like Dia. It felt good, everything felt good here.  He tried to shake his head, pulling at the jumbled thoughts and memories from the past couple weeks.  He thought a vacation to a resort would be good to clear his head and help him get through burn out so he could finally get back to being productive at work again, so he scheduled a trip a trip for about a week where he’d just get to spend time at a hotel being catered to hand and foot.  When he arrived, he was given a cozy hotel room if a bit effeminate feeling, and a complimentary smart watch for his stay that would grant him access to all the hotel amenities as well as the us

Genie's Out of The Bottle.

 Mark had a love of antiques, and he loved finding weird out of place things. He’d always been weird and out of place so he felt a strong kinship with these weird out-of-place things. Some of it he sold, some of it he didn’t. And In a couple of years after graduating high school, his apartment had turned into a weird mish-mash of themeless nick-nacks.  There was a part of him that did want the normal life, but he lacked a desire to date, and kind of was just coasting, hoping that perhaps fate would drop his perfect match into his lap.  Fate had something else in mind for him.  It was an unassuming lamp. Made out of shaped metal, with some very very basic electrical wiring spooled through it to plug into a socket. Something that looked...more ordinary than his usual fair, but...he wanted it. Something about it spoke to him.  This is what brought him to sitting in his weathered old armchair, rubbing it down with a dust cloth and some restorative solution  Before he knew it the lightb