Skip to main content

For a spell



I look into her eyes and can tell he’s in there, and he absolutely hates me. 



When he showed me the magic spellbook he’d never used it, hell according to him he’d never been able to read the magic book, so imagine his surprise when on a whim I read a passage out of it and managed to manifest some beers for the both of us to drink. Apparently it wasn’t actually written in english like I thought I was reading. 

The assumption was that someone magic lived in my family line, and because of that, I was able to read and use the book. 

I wasn’t...completely honest about things with the book at times. Danny asking me certain spells. And me telling them they all seemed “basic”  Illusion spells, summoning spells (nothing major, the transposition of images from objects pictures into real life was somehting I could do, but I couldn’t pull people out of the image.)  But there were spells I weren’t totally divulging, partly because I worried what he’d want if I told him the full extent of the spells, and secondly, because my mind was running with some ideas that were a lot less ethical than most people would probably be trying. 

Inside the book were transmutation spells, spells with insane world reaching consequences, spells that when cast would alter the memories of everyone except the caster. Spells that in theory in the right hands could easily solve most of the worlds problems. And yet, all I could think about was getting my dick wet. 

Test subjects were not easy, the spells for manipulating desire only worked so far. Yes I had  managed to magic my way into the pants of a handful of ladies but the spells seemed to wear off, and unpleasantly enough the women always knew I’d somehow done “something” and I’d be making mad dashes to my car with someone trying to fucking wreck me. 

So I spent a lot of time thinking. A lot of time pondering. Danny was a good friend, though perpetualy single, his parents had died in a car crash and he’d been kinda coasting through life living on the inheritence they’d left him which. No siblings either. My heart thudded in my chest, was I really going to go through with this line of thought? 

It had been a lazy weekend, the both of us playing a video game and I said to him “Wanna try some spells? I was thinking we could go out on the town and see about getting lucky, but I want us to look like studs” 

It was too easy.

Danny agreed, and I told him to stand up. I told him int would feel weird, at first. 

With a flick of a finger a blitz of light flew from my finger, spinning around him before forcing itself into his gawking mouth shoving itself inside him, his chest glowing as his cloths rapidly started to shrink, body swelling as his height shrank, I felt my cock grow long as I watched his breastsd push up through his shirt that had shrank and pulled up on his chest into a bra, his pants shedding material as it became a matching garter belt, all trace of his underwear falling away as I saw his cock push up in betrayal of the realisation of betrayal while it shrank away into a shaven pussy. His voice moaning “oh ohhhhh godd, whats happening?!” as his voice pulled up in octaves while his hair inversely dropped lower below his shoulders

“well...I wanted to go on the town, maybe get fucked...but” the smile forced its way out of my poker faced expression “not really with you” 

I smiled as he gaped at what had happened to him, a month ago I’d never do something this debased but I couldn’t help myself. He got a murderous glint in his face “turn me the fuck back or I’ll-”

“Freeze” I ordered, holding up my hand as it glew read.

His body locked up. And I stood up to meet him, adjusting his body in a perfect pose more fitting to the body he wore. I could see him trying to exert control on his body, but not even his muscles would even twitch while I was holding my hand up to him 



I held up the other hand, a blue memory spell being weaved through the air as the energy pushed it’s way around his head and into his ears “You’ve secretly hoped I’d do this” 

His face blurred with reluctance and a moan of arousal at the effects of the enchantment I was pushing into his mind “I...always..hoped” he stammered out as he looked at me, a slow smile growing 

“Melody” I said the name “You’ve had a crush on me for a while now, and you hoped you could spend some time with me, and you’ve never really thought any different” 

“Any...different” I smilled as she confirmed the spell. 

“You won’t remember any of this in 24 hours, right?” 

“I won’t” 


“You can feel yourself, growing hot right now, growing aroused in my presence” I pulled off my shirt and walked around her, her body going loose as the magic that had frozen her was dispelled. 



“God I need you” she said, reaching up and pulling an arm around me

“Show me how much”

She turned, kissing me, grinding her chest into mine and rubbing through my jeans, a long session of our tongues colliding, she wasn’t resisting. 

“I want you to fuck me” 

I looked into her eyes, Danny was still in there, I could see him, he was angry, but I didn’t care. 

I Grinned and bent her forward, pants off, cock sliding into her tight pussy as I claimed what I’d created. 



---

Trying to shake the cobwebs, but I hope you all enjoyed this. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Zipper.

 So breaking from the norm and putting the Author's note at the start.  As I said in the author notes in the last one this was originally the first version of the last story.  to put it bluntly, I'm not sure this story is even good, or at the very least I've had a lot of doubts about the construction of it. However, that said I also don't feel good about just letting it sit in my google drive gathering dust either.  It's an imperfect story with a lot of building and a rushed ending, but I think flaws and all someone might like it regardless.  Again though, no pictures. 

Fit Bitch Resort

 “This…this isn’t right” Derek thought as he felt the arousal course through his body, feeling the eyes on him as he lounged at the pool   “Here you are Ms. Dia,” someone said offering them a drink and a bottle of tanning oil. She smiled and took both. Dia was the name they kept insisting on calling him. Derek kept finding himself feeling dizzy when he thought like Dia. It felt good, everything felt good here.  He tried to shake his head, pulling at the jumbled thoughts and memories from the past couple weeks.  He thought a vacation to a resort would be good to clear his head and help him get through burn out so he could finally get back to being productive at work again, so he scheduled a trip a trip for about a week where he’d just get to spend time at a hotel being catered to hand and foot.  When he arrived, he was given a cozy hotel room if a bit effeminate feeling, and a complimentary smart watch for his stay that would grant him access to all the hotel amenities as well as the us

Genie's Out of The Bottle.

 Mark had a love of antiques, and he loved finding weird out of place things. He’d always been weird and out of place so he felt a strong kinship with these weird out-of-place things. Some of it he sold, some of it he didn’t. And In a couple of years after graduating high school, his apartment had turned into a weird mish-mash of themeless nick-nacks.  There was a part of him that did want the normal life, but he lacked a desire to date, and kind of was just coasting, hoping that perhaps fate would drop his perfect match into his lap.  Fate had something else in mind for him.  It was an unassuming lamp. Made out of shaped metal, with some very very basic electrical wiring spooled through it to plug into a socket. Something that looked...more ordinary than his usual fair, but...he wanted it. Something about it spoke to him.  This is what brought him to sitting in his weathered old armchair, rubbing it down with a dust cloth and some restorative solution  Before he knew it the lightb