Skip to main content

(Archival) "A holiday Surprise" By VannessaTG

So, prefacing. This story wasn't written by me, it was written by tumblr user VanessaTG who wrote some genuinely hot content. You all know what happened with tumblr so suffice to say despite the blog not being "gone" it's effectively unaccessible as well as most of the content that was super hot being nuked off the site. As a christmas gift and as a desire to preserve some of this content I've chosen to repost the two Caps I happen to have saved on my own old tumblr profile for the benefit of everyone who's interested. I'll be posting the second of the two I have with in the week hopefully. If you're VanessaTG and are reading this feel free to contact me if you do not wish for me to be posting this content, thank you.  Enjoy the story everyone.



UPDATE: UPDATE: So while being the horny woman I am ended up stumbling on to a path that lead me directly to VanessaTG's blog. https://vanessatgcaptions.blogspot.com/ The only downside being she hasn't posted since november of last year, but it certainly beats the initial idea that she was long gone. That said, I'm leaving this post and the other post up unless I'm asked to remove it. 


-----

Devon walked through the doors of the massive high end apartment complex. He couldn’t believe how lavish the place was.
In his hands he carried a wrapped box of vintage scotch.

For as long as he could remember he and his friend Max had gotten together on one of the nights leading up to Christmas, hanged out, caught up and on occasion got drunk. It was something of an old long standing tradition.

The major difference this year was that he was going to Max’s place instead and he was absolutely astounded by what he saw.

A doorman walked up to him, “Yes can I help you?”

Devon was a little surprised, “Oh uh hi, I’m here visiting Mr. Lejour.”

He looked through a book, “Floor 46, room 4607.”

“Thank you.” Devon hurried to the elevator.

Damn, concierge service too. This was unbelievable. Devon wondered why Max never told him exactly what he did but whatever it was it certainly made him a lot of money.

He entered the elevator and pressed 46. In no time he was at Max’s door knocking.

In an instant Max opened the door and smiled, “So you found the place huh? Not too much trouble.” He beckoned him inside.

Devon looked around in wonder, everything was so sleek, so fancy, so… expensive.

“Damn… looks like you’ve been holding out. Remind me why did you put up with my shitty place for the past, what 20 years now?”

Max smiled as he closed the door, “I like your place, it reminds me of when we were kids.”

Devon smiled almost sarcastically.

“But, I figured we’d try something new. I’ve finally reached a new point in my life and I wanted you to help me celebrate!”

Devon turned to him as he took off his shoes “Oh yeah? What new point?”

“Don’t worry about it for now, we’ll get to it later. Take a seat, relax, you want a drink?”
Devon placed his gift on a nearby coffee table thinking how cheap it must be in comparison to whatever Max had in his bar, “Um… sure.”

Max poured him and Devon a glass of brandy and walked over. He handed him his glass as he and Devon sat down at adjacent seats.

“So tell me, what have you been up to this year?”

Devon smirked and laughed a bit.

———-

A few hours had gone by and Max and Devon had no trouble catching up and falling back into their old habits. A few drinks in and Devon was feeling a little loose but still pretty good. Max seemed completely unphased.

“Hey anyway I got you a little something, I doubt it’s up to your high standards but hey I’m sure its strong enough to get you a little tipsy.”

He pushed the box over towards Max.

Max opened it up and inspected the scotch bottle, “Aw thanks, I’m sure we’ll enjoy some together later on.” He smiled somewhat seductively.

Devon looked at him a bit confused but quickly laughed it off. “I forgot how weird you get sometimes haha.”

“Yeah, anyway I got you something I know you’re gonna love.”

He walked over and grabbed three boxes. One was rather small and the other two appeared to be the same shape. He placed all three next to each other on the coffee table.

He took one of the two same sized boxes and placed it next to him, “This one is for me but these two are yours. Here open this one first.”

He lightly tossed the smaller of the two boxes to Devon. Something somewhat heavy knocked around inside the box.

“What is this?”

“Just open it! I know you’re gonna love it.”

Devon let out a faint laugh as he slowly unwrapped it and opened it. Inside he found white protective wrapping, he unwrapped that too revealing the actual gift.

A look of utter confusion and something of disgust overcame him, “Dude what the fuck is this? Is this a joke?”

He pulled out a massive clear dildo.

He quickly dropped it onto the carpet in disgust.

“What’s wrong with you dude? You’ve been acting strange for most of the night.”

“You don’t like it?”

“No, why on Earth would I want a dildo? Wait, what’s going on? Are… no… if this is your way of…”

Max smiled and began to laugh. “You should have seen your face, priceless.”

He slid over the second gift as Devon calmed down and smiled realizing how well he had just been pranked.

He grabbed the box and opened it up. Inside he found a green pair of lingerie along with a red santa hat. He pulled the items out slowly with a confused look on his face. Was this still part of the joke?

Max opened his box and pulled out a red thong, a bra and a matching santa hat.

“I cannot wait for us to be together!”

“Ok Max, what the fuck is going on here? Are you still fucking with me?”

Max laughed, “No, aren’t you excited?!”

“For what?!”

“For us! We’re gonna make a great couple and are gonna be so fucking hot!”

Devon stood up, “Look Max if you’re… if you’re gay that’s fine. I’m not, and I think this has gone on long enough. If you wanted to come out you could have just said so instead of this…”

Devon dropped the green lingerie to the ground.

“Look dude it was fun but I’m gonna go.”

He headed to the door when he dropped the the floor and started convulsing.

“Oh thank God! I was getting a little nervous there. I was beginning to think it wasn’t gonna work.”

Devon looked over to him, “Ah! What… what are you doing to me?!”

His vision was beginning to blur and fade. He looked over as Max picked up the dildo and started to undress himself.

“Shhh… don’t worry, just sleep. When you wake up I’ll be here and ready!”

“You… you son of a…”

Devon passed out as his body began to change.

Max smiled, “Not for long.”

———-

Devon awoke suddenly. He was on one of Max’s couches and felt rather naked.

Still a bit groggy he sat up and looked over to the other side of the room where he saw a large breasted brunette in nothing but the red lingerie and santa hat.

She smiled, “You’re finally awake and I have to say you look abolutely hot!”

“Huh? What?” Devon immediately noticed his more sultry voice.

The girl giggled, “Yes! You got the sexy slutty voice! I’m stuck with this high pitched girly voice…” She shrugged, “I did get larger tits than you though so I guess that makes us even.”

“What?” Devon looked down and saw he now had breasts sticking out of his chest, not only that he had long black hair, a curvy body and… he reached down between his legs.

The girl giggled, “Yup it’s gone! Isn’t this exciting Danielle?!”

“No! No! No! No! This isn’t real this can’t be!”

“Oh but it is Dannie, you and I are now fucking hot babes, if I still had a cock I’d probably fuck you… but I don’t. That’s what this is for!”

She pulled out the clear dildo and giggled.

“Max you fucker! What did you do?”

“Do you remember how I said I reached a new point in my life? Well this is it, womanhood! For a long time now I’ve wanted to be a girl… the problem was I like girls. So I guess you could say I’m a lesbian. Anyway I just recently found a way to become one! But then I realized I don’t want just any other girl, I wanted my best friend. I wanted him to be my friend and my lover I wanted him to be her… the one girl I’d be with. That’s where you came in Dannie, you’re the girl for me!”

Max bounced with a little excitement.

“I figured why not do it during our yearly holiday reunion. We’d do it here and you could move in with me. Don’t worry! You’d be taken care of, you wouldn’t have to lift a finger living here. I’ve planned everything out!”

Devon looked at her with terror, “You’re fucking insane. What the fuck? You had to change me too? I thought we were friends!?”

“We are! But now we can be more than that now. Don’t you want to be together?”

“No, and I definately don’t want to be some big breasted bimbo. Change me back right fucking now!”

Max sighed, “You’re right. I really went overboard with this. But tell you what. Indulge me, just for tonight. Haven’t you ever wondered what it would be like to be a chick? Especially having sex as one?”

“Not really no.”

“Oh come on Devon please! Just for tonight, I’ll turn you back to normal and we’ll never talk about it again.”

“And you?”

“Oh regardless I’m staying like this. I hope you can understand?”

Devon sat there for a moment. The whole situation was extremely fucked up. His best friend has been planning to become a girl and turn him too for how long now?

He looked over at Max, he was definately a super sexy babe. Fuck why not? If he said no he could make him mad and he’d end up stuck like this and probably in a worse situation anyway.


“Alright fine… but you really have no idea how awkward this is gonna be for me.”

Max smiled, “Oh thank you Dannie!”

She slid off the couch and onto the floor and got on all fours. She slowly and seductively crawled over to Devon.

“Oh and from now on, call me Maxine. Now get that sexy ass of yours down here.”

Devon looked rather embarrased, Maxine noticed.

“Use that embarrasement, go with it. It’ll make the sex so much better, trust me.”

She turned and faced her ass towards Devon, her thong was riding up into her ass and vagina. She gave it a little wiggle as she looked over her shoulder.

Devon slowly slid down and got on all fours next to her. Maxine smiled as she continued to wiggle. He could feel his panties slowly riding up into his pussy… sprawled out on the floor like this with that feeling of the soft fabric down there sent a shiver down his body. He looked over towards their asses.


Maxine looked too and giggled, “Ready for some real fun?”

Devon swallowed hard, “Let’s get this over with.”

Maxine let out a huge laugh as she sat on her ass and quickly undid her bra, “Oh come on Dannie, we’re not there yet. Remember foreplay? It’s a lot better as a chick.”

Maxine’s massive breasts plopped out and bounced, “Oh my God, look at the size of these girls!” She swayed left and right letting them bounce from side to side.

Devon got onto his knees and struggled to unlatch his bra. Maxine smirked and reached behind her and unlached the hooks with ease.

“Oh perky, I like them”, she grabbed them and squeezed.

Devon blushed, he had no idea how sensative tits could be.

Maxine quickly grabbed the dildo and handed it to him.

Devon took it with a little confusion, “What do you want me to do with this?”

“Surprise me.”

Devon couldn’t help but smirk as an idea quickly popped into his mind. He started rubbing and squeezing one of Maxine’s tits as he slowly caressed her torso with the dildo. Devon slowly moved it up and down from inbetween her tits all the way down to her crotch.

Maxine, let out a soft moan as she closed her eyes, “You’re a nutural Dannie.”

“Well I’ve had experience you know… with my actual dick.”

Maxine laughed.

Devon continued to caress and rub her with the dildo and his hands. Finally he moved it below the crotch and over her thin thong.

Maxine shuttered with pleasure as she opened her eyes, “Holy shit, ok stop!”

She quickly got on all fours again and pulled her thong off, “It’s time! Stick it in me! I need this so badly! I’ve been waiting years for this moment!


Devon stared in subtle bewilderment. Never in a million years would he have guessed his night would end with him fucking his best friend in her new vagina with a enormous dildo. He was still in shock that Max had wanted to be a girl so badly as to concoct a bizarre life changing scheme to change the two of them into lesbian lovers.

The sight of Maxine’s tight, wet pussy was incredibly sexy, he couldn’t help but feel turned on. He would definately have a boner right now if he still had a cock Instead… instead he felt like a ton of sweat was accumulating in his crotch. He quickly moved his fingers down to his panties only to discover that he was wet.

The thought of him enjoying this terrified and excited him. He wasn’t sure what to do.

“Dannie! Don’t be a tease!”

Maxine slid her hand over her ass and pussy, “Fuck me! Fuck me now!”

Devon’s conflicted train of thought quickly stopped, she scooched over to her side and licked the dildo. Without a second thought he stuck it into her mouth and quickly pulled it out. Maxine didn’t notice. The act was thrilling.

Gently she took the dildo and slowly slid it into Maxine.

Maxine closed her eyes and smiled as she felt it penetrate her.

Devon started off slow moving it back and forth.

Maxine started to bite her lip as she tried her best to hold back a moan. After a few more thrusts it didn’t matter. She began to moan with pleasure as she felt a feeling of pleasure growing inside her.

Each time Devon thrust it into her she let out a moan or a squeek. Eventually she began yelling “yes!” and “deeper!”.

Devon was having a hard time controlling his ever growing arousal.

“Don’t stop Dannie! Faster, go faster!”

Devon sped up his motions, he couldn’t contain himself anymore. With his free hand he began to lightly rub his vagina.

Maxine could feel an orgasm coming and she was so ready for it.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh….”

She collapsed onto the floor with a loud moan.

Devon lost his grip on the dildo and quickly moved his hand away from his crotch before Maxine could see. He looked over at her, she was writhing with pleasure with the dildo still inside her. She felt up her breasts and the rest of her body before slowly pulling the dildo out.

“This is the greastest thing ever… thank you Dannie.”

Devon had to feign his disgust and annoyance, “Yeah… yeah. Glad I could help with your sick fantasy, now can you please change me back?”

Maxine looked over to her, “But don’t you want a go first?” She lifted up the dildo.

Devon looked at it. Just Maxine’s offer was exciting him, looking at the actual dildo was what did it. He could feel his pussy quiver. He had to play it cool.

“Nah I’m good.”

Maxine crawled over, “Aw come on Dannie, don’t be a downer. I can promise you you’ll thank me. It’s so much better than playing with your disgusting penis.”

Devon feigned a sigh, “Will it get me out of here sooner?”

Maxine cutely nodded.

“Fine, but if I say stop you stop.”

“I swear.”

Maxine grabbed Devon’s panties and slowly slid them off, “Get on all fours sexy.”

Devon slowly did what he was told, he could barely contain his excitement.

Maxine slowly moved the dildo towards Devon’s vagina, she noticed it quiver and smiled. Without hesitation she slid it in.


Devon covered his mouth as he felt it enter him. Maxine slowly began to twist and move it back and forth gently. Devon slowly lowered his hand back down as he closed his eyes.

This was actually happening, he was a girl being fucked with a dildo on his best friend’s floor and was loving it. As Maxine began to increase in speed Devon began to think, maybe Maxine’s plan wasn’t as bad as he made it out to be. He wasn’t gay, Max was now Maxine so that works. He was told he’d never have to do anything, he’d practically become a trophy wife overnight. He opened his eyes quickly and looked around. Maxine was loaded.

A massive wave of pleasure overcame him.

He couldn’t deny he felt awkward wearing practically no clothes but it was envigorating, he liked it. He’d be able to do it practically every day if he wanted. He could be so incredibly sexy. The two of them were smoking hot, another plus.

A burst of pleasure shot through his body and he let out a moan.

Not to mention just looking at himself would turn him on. And best of all he could have all the lesbian sex he wanted. But should he do it, should he stay as Danielle?

Maxine grabbed one of his breasts and squeezed. That did it, she squealed with pleasure as an orgasm overcame her.

Maxine quickly pulled the dildo out as Devon fell onto his back and panted. She smiled, “Look at you miss sensitive tits. Told you you’d like it.”

She slowly crawled over her, “I guess you can go now if you want to.”

Devon smiled up at her, “Well actually I was thinking… yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes, I’ll be yours. I’ll be your girl.”

Maxine lit up with excitment, she dropped down and started making out with Devon.

“Are you sure?”

Devon nodded, “I thought long and hard and yes, this just seems right.”

“You’ve made me the happiest girl in the world Dannie.”

“I should be the one saying that, you literally made me the happiest girl in the world!”

Maxine burst out laughing as she rolled over next to her, “Hey Dannie can I tell you something?”

Devon looked over to her, “Sure, and call me by my name, Danielle. I’m not a huge fan of Dannie, it sounds too much like a guy’s.”

Maxine smiled, “Full disclosure, I had no way of changing us back. Sorry I lied to you.”

Danielle laughed, “It’s alright, you convinced me. I think I’m gonna like being a lesbian.”

“Me too, you think this was fun? Just wait until you see what I have planned for us later. But first, I want to show you your new wardrobe. You have a lot of work to do. Being a woman isn’t exactly easy.”

Maxine stood up and began walking over towards the bedroom, “Come on Mrs. Lejour… and bring the dildo.”

Danielle smiled as she grabbed it and ran after her, “After you Mrs. Lejour.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic Zipper.

 So breaking from the norm and putting the Author's note at the start.  As I said in the author notes in the last one this was originally the first version of the last story.  to put it bluntly, I'm not sure this story is even good, or at the very least I've had a lot of doubts about the construction of it. However, that said I also don't feel good about just letting it sit in my google drive gathering dust either.  It's an imperfect story with a lot of building and a rushed ending, but I think flaws and all someone might like it regardless.  Again though, no pictures. 

Fit Bitch Resort

 “This…this isn’t right” Derek thought as he felt the arousal course through his body, feeling the eyes on him as he lounged at the pool   “Here you are Ms. Dia,” someone said offering them a drink and a bottle of tanning oil. She smiled and took both. Dia was the name they kept insisting on calling him. Derek kept finding himself feeling dizzy when he thought like Dia. It felt good, everything felt good here.  He tried to shake his head, pulling at the jumbled thoughts and memories from the past couple weeks.  He thought a vacation to a resort would be good to clear his head and help him get through burn out so he could finally get back to being productive at work again, so he scheduled a trip a trip for about a week where he’d just get to spend time at a hotel being catered to hand and foot.  When he arrived, he was given a cozy hotel room if a bit effeminate feeling, and a complimentary smart watch for his stay that would grant him access to all the hotel amenities as well as the us

Genie's Out of The Bottle.

 Mark had a love of antiques, and he loved finding weird out of place things. He’d always been weird and out of place so he felt a strong kinship with these weird out-of-place things. Some of it he sold, some of it he didn’t. And In a couple of years after graduating high school, his apartment had turned into a weird mish-mash of themeless nick-nacks.  There was a part of him that did want the normal life, but he lacked a desire to date, and kind of was just coasting, hoping that perhaps fate would drop his perfect match into his lap.  Fate had something else in mind for him.  It was an unassuming lamp. Made out of shaped metal, with some very very basic electrical wiring spooled through it to plug into a socket. Something that looked...more ordinary than his usual fair, but...he wanted it. Something about it spoke to him.  This is what brought him to sitting in his weathered old armchair, rubbing it down with a dust cloth and some restorative solution  Before he knew it the lightb